Assistant Manager- Software Development – Vadodara
You will contribute to the development, deployment and delivery of solutions and products. We are looking at engineers and problem solvers and not mere developers.
- Have thorough understanding and command over of all software code, applications and platforms used in the company.
- Ensure software architecture and design to be standardized, scalable, secure and robust. Be the decision-maker for ensuring the company follows appropriate software engineering practices and stacks most relevant for business requirement.
- Managing all software and technology delivery projects and sprints with top-down oversight from inception to completion to ensure on-time, within scope and excellent quality delivery.
- Provide architectural solutions, technical design and development guidance to reporting team.
- Responsible for guiding developers and ensuring alignment to design pattern.
- Work hands-on software development and deliver user stories/features and function as the Scrum Master of the company.
- Participate in troubleshooting of issues to identify and resolve the root cause.
- UG – BCA, B. Tech/B.E. – Computers, Information Technology OR PG- MCA – Computers, M. Tech/M.E.
- Have thorough knowledge of C, number systems, Core Java, J2EE (including JDBC, JAXB etc.), databases (MySQL / MS SQL), application servers (Tomcat / SSL)
6 – 8 years
Phonon has taken the paradigm of providing customer interaction solutions to the next level. Phonon launches, Phonon Central – a one-stop platform for functional users to automate all customer communications. Central is a scalable, secure, easy-to-use and features rich single-stop platform across channels (voice and text-based) that integrates with the best global Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning service frameworks. The easy to use Flow Creator gives the flexibility for enterprises to build and execute inbound communication campaigns in minutes. Visit our website, Phonon.io to know about our solutions.Apply now