Commercial Executive – Vadodara
Deliverable and areas of work will include:
- Vendor Management:
- End to end vendor management process.
- Empanelment of vendors in the system.
- Validation of vendor invoices and review of invoices to ensure commercial concurrence.
- Integrating issues at technical levels and commercial matters. Communication with vendors for any commercial matters like waivers, reconciliation of SOA etc
- Timely Follow ups and support
- Client Management:
- Processing Invoice Rollover process
- Preparation, review, renewals and maintenance of legal documentation including NDAs, Contracts, Agreements, SOWs, Purchase Orders for customers
- Reports to Management & to clients on requirement basis
- Statutory Requirement
- Making applications, submitting requested, documents, liaising with various statutory bodies as may be required from time to time.
- Coordinating with legal advisor of the company for various matters.
- Providing various MIS reports to Management like Cash-flow MIS, Profitability MIS etc
- Excellent in Verbal and Written English Communication
- Proven Commercial Executive work experience
- Excellent in Invoicing, GST, Profit & Loss, Accounts and Taxation
- Well-versed with google environment (Google – Emails, Documents, Spreadsheets)
- Strong Listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively with strong organisational skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduation in B.Com/BBA
- Post-Graduation in M.Com/LLB
- Prefer candidates with telecom / ISP commercial experience
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Grab the opportunity and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!Apply now