Executive Assistant – Vadodara
Are you a go-getter by nature and a conversationalist by necessity? Can you get into the greatest amount of details and get things to closure? Do you live by the saying, “the more dynamic the work environment, the better I perform?” In case these are some of the items that describe you, you are the person we are looking for.
Deliverable and areas of work will include:
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
- Handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Coordinate & Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CXOs including reports, itineraries, agendas, documentation, appointments, meetings.
- Excellent & Proficient in MS Office & English Communication (Written and Verbal) skills.
- Well-versed with google environment (Google – Emails, Documents, Spreadsheets)
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Should be open to travel.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree required and Post-Graduation will be a plus
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Additional advantage- Defense Background, Earlier experience as EA to CXO.
Grab the opportunity and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!Apply now