Legal Executive – Vadodara
- Preparation, review, negotiation, filing, renewals and maintenance of legal documentation including NDAs, Contracts, Agreements, SOWs, Purchase Orders etc for the entire organization (customers, vendors, consultants, contractors, employees).
Integrating issues at technical levels and commercial matters.
- Identifying legal risks to the company and taking pro-active preventive corrections.
- Managing Legal audit and coordinating with legal advisors for safeguarding of intellectual property as well as assist him in filing applications for copyright, trademark, other IPs etc.
- Making applications, submitting requested, documents, liaising with various statutory bodies as may be required from time to time.
- Coordinating with legal advisor of the company for various matters.
- Legal Audit of Company process and Documentation.
- Assisting in assurance of Legal compliance
- Excellent legal drafting, vetting, MS Excel, Email and Communication Skills.
- Basic/working knowledge of accounting is preferred.
- Good Communications skills.
MCom/InterCA + LLB / LLM.
2 – 5 years
Phonon has taken the paradigm of providing customer interaction solutions to the next level. Phonon launches, Phonon Central – a one-stop platform for functional users to automate all customer communications. Central is a scalable, secure, easy-to-use and features rich single-stop platform across channels (voice and text-based) that integrates with the best global Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning service frameworks. The easy to use Flow Creator gives the flexibility for enterprises to build and execute inbound communication campaigns in minutes.
Visit our website, Phonon.io to know about our solutions.Apply now