Marketing Specialist – Vadodara
Product. Price. Promotion. Place. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
You should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialised marketing concepts, principles and tactics for lead generation. Your ultimate performance measure will be the number of Marketing Qualified Leads you generate
Deliverable and areas of work will include:
- Research and analyse a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data.
- Product Mix decisions, Segmenting the audience, targeting specific market, Positioning our services with the right audience.
- Lead management – Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Work with creative teams to come up with branding and quality lead generation ideas, copy, graphic design, and promotional materials
- Identify and deliver campaigns through appropriate media channels where each product or service’s marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign
- Provides expert direction and insight of marketing throughout each project, sale process or campaign.
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback.
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts.
- Budgets, manages and executes organic and inorganic digital and offline campaigns to meet marketing objectives.
- Reports findings and results to upper management and executives
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Numbers driven with experience in budgeting, RoI, Pricing and Excel simulation.
- Well-organised and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and PR skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG – B.E, Bsc, B.com, BBA (marketing), PG – PGDMM, MBA (Marketing or Mass Communication)
- 4 to 8 years of experience, at-least 4 years of relevant experience.
Grab the opportunity and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!Apply now