Pre-Sales Manager – Vadodara
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and enterprising Pre-sales Manager Person to be an integral part of the sales team at Phonon, demonstrate a high level of understanding of business, technologies, and solutions, and play a vital role in the sales process.
- As a Presales Manager, an integral part of the complete sales process, right from understanding the prospect’s needs to ensuring a complete handover
to the engineering team for execution.
- Actively taking a lead and helping sales close projects with companies ranging from small start-ups to large enterprises.
- Giving project demos and proposal presentations to prospects to gain their confidence and business.
- To write technical documents and to answer RFP/RFQ.
- Custodian/ provider of all approved pricing models to sales.
- Deliver product and technical demonstrations of the Products.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product Management and Engineering team.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
- Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process
- Technically close complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility.
- Prepares project plans with timelines and a list of deliverables and ensures that projects are delivered within timelines.
- Successfully completes first billing cycle with the client before handing over the project to the Client Success team.
- Be successful working with all levels of an organization, from executives down to individual developers and Site Reliability Engineers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills
Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers and prospects
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Ability to handle and resolve critical customer issues/problems/constraints resulting in a high level of customer adoption
Understanding of product development and design, application architecture.
Understand the data structures and algorithms to relate to the business application and performance.
Strong negotiation (techno-commercial) skills
Understanding of Cloud technologies i.e. GCP, AWS, MS Azure
Can work with MS office as you would be analysing and working with data sets.
Familiar with business communication tools. i.e. JIRA, Confluence.
Graduate / Masters from BE Electronics/ Software / Computer Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in roles with technical & business mix of responsibilities.
Job Location :
Grab the opportunity and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!Apply now