Product Manager – Gurgaon
You will be responsible for the vision and long-term road map of product lines within Phonon. Your role will include research of the target market and define the business plans and build the product portfolio to scale. Your work scope will also include analyzing the market data, marketing strategies, which will enhance the reception of products. You will need to create mathematical representations of all the factors, which aids the business’s directors in understanding how and when to introduce the product into the market.
- Development and Delivery of customer benefits thorough the products and services of Phonon.
- Measuring and monitoring the product’s performance as well as presenting product related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence information.
- Development and proposal of overall product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcome projections, as well as product culture development.
- Meets with customer to clarify features and walk through product iterations in the course of development to ensure product development is on track to meet customer requirements.
- Research, analyze, and forecast technology trends and work with key technology vendors and content partners to identify and execute on product opportunities.
- Promote idea generation for new software application products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Identifies new opportunities and unmet customer needs.
- Maintain the enterprise documentation repository for product specifications.
- Manage product release cycles
- Responsibility for business plan definition, compliance and product profitability.
- Ensure that there is compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, and ethics.
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization (Electronics / Computer Science / Electrical preferred)
- PG – M.Tech/M.E. M.Sc – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
- MBA/PGDM – Preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of three to six years of work experience in operational leadership positions with at least three years software / enterprise telecom services / IVR enterprise is essential.
- Possesses confidence, experience, and skills to support a high paced organization.
- Must be able to work with and interact with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and be an effective team player, leader, and coach.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, presentation and overall communication skills. Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and team working skills a plus.
- Should be able to make independent presentations and be an expert in Excel (Tables, Vlookup, Hlookup), Word and Power point.
- Able to handle responsibilities and pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Act as a proactive, forward looking visionary
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to operational deliverables.
Phonon is a global provider of enterprise consumer communication automation services. Phonon automates 3-Million+ customer interactions daily over IVR and text-messaging based channels. Customer service, digital innovation and marketing teams of top airlines, travel businesses, banks, insurers, and eCommerce companies across South Asia and GCC use Phonon’s systems. Phonon’s cloud-based and on-premise solutions include ML & AI-powered IVRs, Chat-bots, ACDs, Outbound Dialers, Click-to-Call™ and web re-targeting solutions.
Recognized as the “Best Contact Centre Automation Provider” for BFSI sector in the 3rd BFSI innovation summit 2019, organized by eLets Technomedia and Government of Maharashtra. A Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Winner and a Red Herring Top 100 Asia winner, Phonon is also recognized by CIO Review magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India!
You may visit www.phonon.io for more details.Apply now