Product Manager – Vadodara
You will be responsible for the vision and long- term road map of product lines within Phonon. Your role will include research of the target market and define the business plans and build the product portfolio to scale. Your work scope will also include analyzing the market data, marketing strategies, which will enhance the reception of products. You will need to create mathematical representations of all the factors, which aids the business’s directors in understanding how and when to introduce the product into the market.
- Product Analytics:
- Development and Delivery of customer benefits through the products and services of Phonon.
- Measuring and monitoring the product’s performance as well as presenting product-related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence information.
- Product Administration:
- Development and proposal of overall product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcome projections, as well as product culture development.
- Meets with stakeholders (internal or external) to clarify features and walk through product iterations in the course of development to ensure product development is on track to meet customer requirements.
- Research, analyze, and forecast technology trends and work with key technology vendors and content partners to identify and execute on product opportunities.
- Promote idea generation for new software application products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Identifies new opportunities and unmet customer needs.
- Create & maintain Product Road map plan
- Prioritizes features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives.
- Define the requirements for each feature (user stories) and the desired user experience (wireframing).
- Maintain the enterprise documentation repository for product specifications.
- Manage product release cycles.
- Responsibility for business plan definition, compliance, and product profitability.
- Ensure that there is compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, and ethics.
- UX/UI design principles
- Balsamiq wireframing tool
- Agile Scrum knowledge or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) will be a plus.
- Telecommunication industry knowledge is an added advantage.
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Computers & PG – M.Tech/M.E. M.Sc/MCA, MBA/PGDM – Preferred
Job Location & Experience
Vadodara, 5-7 years
Phonon has taken the paradigm of providing customer interaction solutions to the next level. Phonon launches, Phonon Central – a one-stop platform for functional users to automate all customer communications. Central is a scalable, secure, easy-to-use and features rich single-stop platform across channels (voice and text-based) that integrates with the best global Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning service frameworks. The easy to use Flow Creator gives the flexibility for enterprises to build and execute inbound communication campaigns in minutes.
Visit our website, phonon.io to know about our solutions.Apply now