Quality Analyst – Vadodara
If you’re meticulous about meeting standards and exceeding customer expectations and committed to improving business performance then this is a job for you. Your role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards. You will need to liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, you’ll advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.”
- Generate account specific QA reports based upon predefined contractual criteria and provide inputs to operations.
- Create & maintain timely & accurate QA database.
- Nurturing quality mindset in the organization.
- Monitoring SDLC process to ensure all processes as per the SDLC are followed.
- Ensuring thorough module, integration and functional testing of each release of code.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triggering of issues with different teams to drive
- towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Writing, planning, scripting and executing software test specifications for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications. These tasks range of test case preparation, review and amendment, through to test execution.
- Executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Load and Performance Testing, Security Testing.
- Understanding of Automation Testing Tool, Load Testing Tool, Security Testing Tool
and White box Testing.
- Should be able to Analysis of Project Requirement.
- Knowledge and Experience of SQL and OWASP.
- Provide innovative ideas to help make customer service seamless via chat-bots.
- Should have the ability to write chat bot flows given the high-level business case. Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech – Computer engineer and IT engineer. MCA – Computer
Phonon has taken the paradigm of providing customer interaction solutions to the next level. Phonon launches, Phonon Central – a one-stop platform for functional users to automate all customer communications. Central is a scalable, secure, easy-to-use and features rich single-stop platform across channels (voice and text-based) that integrates with the best global Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning service frameworks. The easy to use Flow Creator gives the flexibility for enterprises to build and execute inbound communication campaigns in minutes.
Visit our website, Phonon.io to know about our solutions.Apply now