Site Reliability Engineer – Vadodara
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals. We are looking for someone who is interested in a challenge, who is results and target-oriented.
- Responsible for identifying delivering improvement opportunities such as, Manual
task automation, Performance/Throughput improvements, Batch optimization etc,
that will ultimately improve the production service/stability
- Act as a bridge between Development Operations
- Responsible for faster production incidents resumption, root cause identification,
- Responsible for identifying implementing solutions to improve overall Infrastructure
& Operations efficiency, that should result in cost saves/avoidance.
- Up to 60% developing automated solutions for operational aspects such as CI/CD,
performance and capacity planning, and disaster response.
- Up to 30% on documentation and structured working.
- Up to 10% Scripting (Shell and Batch).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- DevOps tool stack such as Jenkins, Ansible, BitBucket, GIT, Maven, Docker, Rundeck.
- Test automation tools/frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium.
- Basics of Scripting (Power Shell)
- Log aggregation/analytics tools such as ELK, Splunk.
- Distributed services coordination/synchronisation tools such as Zookeeper, Yarn
- Microservices management tools such as Kong, Istio, Jersey
- In-memory databases like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Messaging/Streaming tools like Kafka, Active MQ
- Enterprise search platforms like Solr, ElasticSearch
- Programming/Scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Perl, Powershell, Java / J2EE
- Batch management / Scheduling tools such as Control M, Autosys
- Basics of MySQL/MongoDB/MS SQL database administration
- Basics of Unix/Linux, Windows administration.
- Exposure to BigData/AI/ML/RPA platforms such as Hadoop, Squirro, TensorFlow.
- Exposure to Cloud platforms/Infrastructure automation tools such as AWS
CloudFormation, Puppet, Kubernetes.
- Support software engineering teams with various aspects of their application lifecycle that includes their build and release process, monitoring and observability and participate in a 24×7 availability.
- Facilitate deployment of applications in both on-premises, and public cloud environments.
- Debug network and performance issues for multi-tier applications
- Automate and streamline operational tasks and processes
Education & Experience:
- UG – Bsc IT, Computers, B.E – Computers, IT OR Post-Graduation (Not Required), ME
– Computer/Telecommunication, EC, IT.
- 7-8 years of Experience in SRE, DevOps, or similar role
Job Location :
Grab the opportunity and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!Apply now