Software Engineer – JAVA (Remote Working)
You will contribute to development, deployment and delivery of these solutions and products. We are looking at engineers and problem solvers and not mere developers.
Deliverables and areas of work will include:
- You will be working on technologies such as Asterisk, Node.js, Web Development – AngularJS/jQuery, MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Django, Python, GIT and various platforms using Advance Java.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with other developers, product managers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong Fundamentals are most important. This includes having theorems, J2EE (including JDBC, JAXB etc.), databases (MySQL / MS SQL), application servers (Tomcat / SSL), Telecom scripting tools, TCP/IP addressing, sockets, Linux and Shell scripting.
- Experience in Node.js, Web Development – Angular JS/jQuery, MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Python, GIT and various platforms using Advance Java.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Hibernate, Spring boot, Spring security
- Strong knowledge in designing a scalable architecture
- Good to have knowledge of Apache Pulsar or Kafka
- Good to have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
Education & Experience:
- BCA, B. Tech/B.E. – Computers, IT, MCA, M. Tech/M.E. Computer.
- 4 + years of relevant experience
Vadodara (Remote Work)
Grab the opportunity and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!Apply now