Software Support Specialist – Vadodara
Troubleshooting, log analysis and data analysis to understand problem and find root-cause. Coordinating with a technical support team to ensure issue resolution and ticket closure. Log, categorize, prioritize, track, and route incidents reported by users or alarms raised by monitoring tools. Acknowledge an incident and track tickets until successfully resolved. Gather and analyze information about the user’s issue and determines the best way to resolve their problem. Proactive monitoring of systems and communication with customer regarding any variance in service levels. Should have sound knowledge of SQL database and Linux commands. Able to work on rotational shifts.
- Ensure proper task allocation, response and resolution to customer queries.
- Provide data as per requirements.
- Create a knowledge-base / documentation to enable reuse of responses and solutions.
- Ensure required tickets are closed on same day.
- Create the support roster and track it to provide the timely L1/L2 support.
- Build, track and share metrics with management for incident and problem management and provide inputs on what is working and what is not.
- Review the Incident and Problem Management process and time it to meet organizational requirements.
- Skills: C Programming, SQL Knowledge, Shell Scripting Knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education Background: B.E. Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology or BCA or MCA or M.Sc. Computer Science
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write and execute complex queries.
- Experience in Linux/Unix (Commands) and Windows Environment
- Good Aptitude and problem-solving skills.
0 – 3 years
Phonon is a global provider of enterprise consumer communication automation services. Phonon automates 1-Million+ customer interactions daily over IVR and text-messaging based channels. Customer service, digital innovation and marketing teams of top airlines, travel businesses, banks, insurers, and eCommerce companies across South Asia and GCC use Phonon’s systems. Phonon’s cloud-based and on-premise solutions include ML & AI-powered IVRs, Chat-bots, ACDs, Outbound Dialers, Click-to-Call™ and web re-targeting solutions.
Recognized as the “Best Contact Centre Automation Provider” for BFSI sector in the 3rd BFSI innovation summit 2019, organized by eLets Technomedia and Government of Maharashtra. A Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Winner and a Red Herring Top 100 Asia winner, Phonon is also recognized by CIO Review magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India!
You may please visit www.phonon.io for more details.Apply now