Technical Support Engineer – (Remote Working)
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with product issues, and can explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
- Acknowledge an incident and track tickets until successfully resolved.
- Do log analysis and data analysis to understand problem and find root-cause.
- Proactive monitoring of systems and communication with customer regarding any variance in service levels.
- Gather and analyze information about the user’s issue and determines the best way to resolve their problem.
- Log, categorize, prioritize, track, and route incidents reported by users or alarms raised by monitoring tools.
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Should have sound knowledge of SQL database and Linux commands
Desired Candidate profile:
- SQL Knowledge, Shell Scripting Knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good database SQL knowledge including ability to write and execute complex queries.
- Experience in Linux/Unix (Commands) and Windows Environment.
- Good Aptitude and Problem solving skills.
Education & Experience:
- E.C , Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Grab the opportunity and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!Apply now