Sr. Java Engineer (JAVA/J2EE) – Vadodara
Phonon is a leader in customer contact automation processes in the banking, insurance and aviation travel industries. Main components on our services are:
- Middleware systems that integrate with various platforms of our end-users and customers.
- Core systems such as speech recognition, chat bots, telephony and IVR systems that form the core of our products.
You will contribute to development, deployment and delivery of these solutions and products. We are looking at engineers and problem solvers and not mere developers.
Deliverables and areas of work will include:
- Application design, testing, deployment and maintenance of voice applications and associated billing and rating systems, web configuration and reporting interfaces.
- Proactive code code optimisation and system design
- Coordinate with customers for delivering projects and providing technical support.
- Development of voice applications, billing and rating systems and user web configuration and reporting interfaces.
- Code development, testing and deployment and maintenance
- Core Java (Collections, Threads, Exception Handling)
- J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JAXB, JSON, XML etc.)
- Databases (MySQL / MS SQL)
- Application Servers (Tomcat)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG – BCA, B. Tech/B.E. – Computers, Information Technology OR PG- MCA – Computers, M. Tech/M.E. – Computers
- Have thorough knowledge of C, number systems, Core Java, J2EE (including JDBC, JAXB etc.), databases (MySQL / MS SQL), application servers (Tomcat / SSL)
Phonon is a global provider of enterprise consumer communication automation services. Phonon automates 3-Million+ customer interactions daily over IVR and text-messaging based channels. Customer service, digital innovation and marketing teams of top airlines, travel businesses, banks, insurers, and eCommerce companies across South Asia and GCC use Phonon’s systems. Phonon’s cloud-based and on-premise solutions include ML & AI-powered IVRs, Chat-bots, ACDs, Outbound Dialers, Click-to-Call™ and web re-targeting solutions.
Recognized as the “Best Contact Centre Automation Provider” for BFSI sector in the 3rd BFSI innovation summit 2019, organized by eLets Technomedia and Government of Maharashtra. A Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Winner and a Red Herring Top 100 Asia winner, Phonon is also recognized by CIO Review magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India!
You may visit www.phonon.io for more details.Apply now