Java Engineer (JAVA/J2EE) – Vadodara
Phonon is a leader in customer contact automation processes in the banking, insurance and aviation travel industries. Main components on our services are:
- Middleware systems that integrate with various platforms of our end-users and customers.
- Core systems such as speech recognition, chat bots, telephony and IVR systems that form the core of our products.
You will contribute to development, deployment and delivery of these solutions and products. We are looking at engineers and problem solvers and not mere developers.
- Coding it up! Right from the UMLs to the prototype and documentation to the solution at scale. You will be responsible for engineering the entire product within the technology framework used within the company.
- Getting it Right! Ensuring that all product corner cases, unit and automation test cases are well defined and conducted prior to any release.
- Automation! Ensuring delivery is automated through the right deployment systems and automation.
- Scaling it up! Your code and applications will be designed to be high quality i.e. .
- Design: UML, Wire Framing, DFDs, Requirement Specification Development.
- Scripting and programming skills such as Shell / Bash, J2EE, Angular, React, Kotlin, Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Security), Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Node.js.
- Databases and Business Intelligence tools such as MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, PL/SQL, Mongo Compass, Python, MongoDB and Data Visualisation tools.
- Queue Management systems such Apache Kafka, Active MQ.
- Communication software and technologies including FreeSwitch, Asterisk Dialplans, Business Messaging APIs including WhatsApp, SMS, Telegram, Facebook Messenger.
- Protocols and Data Interchange technologies such as SIP, WireShark webRTC, SMPP, FTP, HTTP, WebServices, SOAP, gRPC and cloud streaming.
- Cloud and Automation Tools including: Kibana, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Docker.
- Cloud Systems including AWS, Azure or Google Cloud technologies such as SNS, SES, Compute, Storage, S3.
- Log Management tools such as LogStash, JStack.
- Web Application and Optimisation including httpd, NGINIX, Tomcat, Content Delivery Networks.
B.E, B.Tech, BCA
Phonon is a global provider of enterprise consumer communication automation services. Phonon automates 3-Million+ customer interactions daily over IVR and text-messaging based channels. Customer service, digital innovation and marketing teams of top airlines, travel businesses, banks, insurers, and eCommerce companies across South Asia and GCC use Phonon’s systems. Phonon’s cloud-based and on-premise solutions include ML & AI-powered IVRs, Chat-bots, ACDs, Outbound Dialers, Click-to-Call™ and web re-targeting solutions.
Recognized as the “Best Contact Centre Automation Provider” for BFSI sector in the 3rd BFSI innovation summit 2019, organized by eLets Technomedia and Government of Maharashtra. A Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Winner and a Red Herring Top 100 Asia winner, Phonon is also recognized by CIO Review magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India!
You may visit www.phonon.io for more details.Apply now